This recipe is extremely easy but provides big, bold flavor. I highly recommend serving this with my Pesto Vegetables, the timing works really well with them and you’ll get a really well rounded and healthy meal by combining the two.
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- Garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil
Preheat your oven to 400F.
Add your Garlic, Smoked Paprika and 1 tsp Kosher Salt to your pestle and mortar. Grind everything into a paste and then add just enough Olive Oil to thin out the paste just a little bit so it’s easily spreadable.
Coat the top side of the Tilapia fillets with the paste. Put the Tilapia fillets on a roasting tray paste side up and roast for 8-10 minutes at 400F.
Once the Tilapia is done, take it out of the oven and garnish with some freshly sliced scallion.
As mentioned at the top of this article – I highly recommend serving this dish with my Pesto Vegetables to make a well-rounded mid-week meal. If you want to do this then you can use the following timing to add the fish to the meal:
Once your water has come up to a good boil and your oven is preheated to 400F you’re ready to start. Below is the timing you want:
- Add your potatoes and set a timer for 8 minutes
- Once the first timer goes off add your fish to the oven and set a timer for 5 minutes
- Once the timer goes off add your Green Beans to the water and set a timer for 2 1/2 minutes
- Once the timer goes off for the Beans add your Broccolini and set a timer for 2 1/2 minutes
- Once the timer for the Broccolini goes off all your vegetables will be cooked
This way everything will be done at the exact same time and you’ll have a complete meal.
As always thank you for reading and if you try out this recipe let me know how it goes in the comments below. Please also let me know any recipes, cuisines or techniques you want to know more about and I’ll try my best to either share something I’ve already done or find something new.