This portfolio page shows the some of the work I’ve done over the past years. I’ve included things from my University days, my own personal coding projects, websites I’ve done professionally under contract with my employers, as well as quite a few WordPress plugins that I’ve done.
Some of the things listed in this portfolio are hard to grasp without some knowledge of coding. Lot’s of the coding projects and plugins for WordPress have no tangible examples you can use unless you run them.
University Coding Projects:
- A* Pathfinder Algorithm (Java)
- Bucket, Heap, Insertion, Merge, Quick, Radix and Shaker Sorting Algorithms (Java)
- Online Application for Grad School (Ruby on Rails)
- One-Dimensional Version of Conways Game of Life (Scheme)
- Stock Analyzer (C)
- Vector Operations (Scheme)
- Virtual Turing Machine (Java)
Personal Coding Projects:
- DobsonDev Underscores (WordPress Theme Generator) (Use the Theme Generator Page)(Download from GitHub)
- DobsonDev Shortcodes (WordPress Plugin) (Download from the WordPress Repository)
- DobsonDev Weather (WordPress Plugin) (Download from the WordPress Repository)
- Grinding Levels Reviews (WordPress Plugin) (Download from GitHub)
- Random Readable Password Generator (PHP) (Download from GitHub)
Professional Website Projects:
Note that for all the websites listed below (except for the ones with notes) I designed the WordPress theme which denotes the general layout and colour scheme of the website. The content including pictures, videos, music and text (including changing the default text colour and font) are all done by the respective owner of the site and not by me.
- clbi.edu (student registration portal)
- foaj.ca (course registration system)
- notifybynetwork.com (back end made using Twilio) (description of project)
Personal Website Projects:
WordPress Coding Projects:
- DobsonDev Underscores WordPress Theme Generator (Use the Theme Generator Page)(Download from GitHub)
- DobsonDev Shortcodes Plugin (Download from the WordPress Repository)
- DobsonDev Weather Plugin (Download from the WordPress Repository)
- DobsonDev Theme (Download from GitHub)
- Grinding Levels Reviews Plugin (Download from GitHub)
- Notice of the Day Plugin (Was made for work so source code can’t be released)
- Notify by Network Plugin (Was made for work so source code can’t be released)
- Product Listing Plugin (Was made for work so source code can’t be released)
- Ad Space Manager Plugin (Was made for work so source code can’t be released)
- Numerous other small plugins for work…
WordPress Example Plugins
These are a collection of plugins that I made to illustrate an example of something you could do with WordPress on my blog. They are like fully functioning code examples that other developers can use to see how to use different parts of WordPress’ functionality. All of them are hosted on GitHub.
- Dashboard Widget Example Plugin
- WordPress AJAX Example Plugin
- WordPress TinyMCE Example Plugin
- WordPress Media Upload Tester
You can also view my GitHub account to see what I am actively working on at github.com/SufferMyJoy/. It is not always the most up to date but I try my best to throw my random personal projects up there.